What are ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Leagues?
Hot Shots League provide children between the ages of 7-11 the opportunity to play in a structured competition while still using the modified ball, court and equipment. Hot Shots Leagues focus on creating a great first time playing experience for kids who are early in their journey of competition play.
Season dates, times and venue
- Played over eight Sunday mornings from October 23 – December 10
- Matches are played from 10am – 11:30am
- Matches will be played at West Lakes Tennis Club, 21 Edwin Street, West Lakes Shores
- Coordinated by Tennis SA in association with Western Districts
Team and match formats
- Teams will be made up of a minimum of three players (boys and or girls).
- Each player will play one singles match and two doubles matches each week (provided a team is made up of three players)
- Matches will be played using Fast4 scoring.
- Matches will be timed at 25 minutes per match regardless of the score.
Court set up and balls
- All matches will be played using Orange Balls
- Courts will be set up to modify the size of the court as per Orange Ball guidelines
- An ANZ Tennis Hot Shots League Coordinator will be present each Sunday to facilitate court set up, matches and score recording.
Support from parents
- Parents are asked to attend each match and support with court set up, on court scoring and score entry through League Manager
- Each team is required to have one appointed Team Manager
Cost and value
- Cost for a team entry into the ANZ Tennis Hot Shots Leagues is $150 per team
- his cost will cover;
- Hot Shots League Coordinator present each week
- Setup and administration of the Hot Shots League
- Prizes at the final round
Please complete the form in the link below and return to Ty Allen at Tennis SA (email@example.com) 0411 762 404 by Friday 14 October 2016.